★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch AU] Raziel Dungeon Arena (by Guangzhou DiShiTian Software Co., Ltd.)

08-11-2017, 04:25 PM
[Soft Launch AU] Raziel Dungeon Arena (by Guangzhou DiShiTian Software Co., Ltd.)

NOTE: This is actually Raze: Dungeon Arena but soft-launched under a slightly different name for some reason.

Quote:
What's Raziel?
Raziel is a dark, apocalyptic style ARPG filled with baddies, bosses, and loads of unique gear and loot. Raziel places you in the middle of dungeons in a fast-paced hack-n-slash style action RPG outfitted with diverse multiplayer and guild gameplay modes.

●Fantastic Graphics
With advanced Unity3D graphics, Raziel offers an unparalleled AAA experience right on your smart phone. Raziel immerses you in a dark world filled with detailed character models, gorgeous dungeon environments, and eye-catching hero abilities.

●Skill Runes
This game gives you unprecedented control over your skills and powers, changing elemental damage types, accuracy, and area of effect. Use your runes to add debilitating effects like slows and stuns and even to alter the nature and appearance of your abilities.

●Precise Controls
Using Raziel’s precise controls system, players will delight in executing their abilities and strategies to perfection as they slay both dungeon ghouls and rival their PvP rivals.

●Epic Storyline
Raziel has always been a macabre take on a classic theme – the battle between good and evil – set in a world of distinct and endearing personalities who have somehow persevered through chaos and tragedy.

*Friendly reminder:not recommended for devices below iPhone 5S and iPad Air 2.The full list of recommended minimum devices for the best gameplay experience is as follows - iPhone 5S and up, iPad Mini 4 and up, iPad Air 2 and up,and iPad Pro.

Are you a fan of Raziel? You can pay attention to our facebook and official website for the latest news, you can also leave your valuable advice:
http://www.bookofraziel.net
https://www.facebook.com/Raziel10/

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 1.9GB

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
08-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Man I hope progress stays at global launch.

08-11-2017, 10:51 PM
Is this good? Any review?
08-12-2017, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Is this good? Any review?
Its insanely good but not sure about progress saving so....
08-12-2017, 06:43 AM
Well, if it's not just "run, spam attack button, run, repeat" it's not doing a very good job of showing it so far.

Looks like there's lots of loot that makes small incremental changes to your stats.

So far it's a yawn out of 10 for me but if those with a superior attention span bear with it and it turns out to be brilliant then I would be delighted to stand corrected.
08-12-2017, 12:37 PM
I can see myself getting super addicted to this game!
08-12-2017, 12:51 PM
from gameplay vids, graphics and animations are superb- dare i say it - near Diablo3 levels.
And they did an awesome job with the blood effects - i always feel disappointed if it's a "dark grim setting" with no blood. Here, it splashes as it should.
Unfortunately, as the name implies, it is a stage based hack and loot -2 minutes-boss- end stage.
For that reason i will skip it, but if you like similar games, i think this could be the best of its bunch.
08-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
Well, if it's not just "run, spam attack button, run, repeat" it's not doing a very good job of showing it so far.

Looks like there's lots of loot that makes small incremental changes to your stats.

So far it's a yawn out of 10 for me but if those with a superior attention span bear with it and it turns out to be brilliant then I would be delighted to stand corrected.
Play it a little longer. By about the 3rd Chapter of the Bounty Board you shouldn't be able to get away with spamming the attack button, especially if you choose the mage or the archer as your starting hero. I'll admit, Hoatson (the warrior) is OP at the moment.

Take a look at this gif. I use Hoatson's wall ability -- then switch out to Ambrose (who is ranged... spawns minions). The wall buys Ambrose the time he needs to spawn his guys. Some places you can just hack-n-slash your way through mobs. At other times, you have to think on your feet. ;-)

08-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Its insanely good but not sure about progress saving so....
The soft launch version in Australia is permanent. Everything will be saved. It's a real launch -- but we're just being more quiet about it because this is our first game we've ever launched -- and we're trying to work out all the kinks before "prime time", so to speak.
08-12-2017, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_x View Post
The soft launch version in Australia is permanent. Everything will be saved. It's a real launch -- but we're just being more quiet about it because this is our first game we've ever launched -- and we're trying to work out all the kinks before "prime time", so to speak.
But there will be a diff launch version from the US store right? Will my progress from AUS store carry over to US one somehow? If not I should wait for that one as I want to be able to use IAP. What I am asking is progress saved on your server so if I delete the soft launch version then download US launch version will my progress still be there or no?