HUNTERS: Episode One - PREVIEW

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RodeoBenjamin, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icepulse

icepulse Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    To the Dev.:

Is this still in the approval process, or is it approved, waiting for you to make it live?

I'm SWEATING this one out.

2. Górecki

Górecki Active Member

Dec 19, 2010
    X-COM had "random AI placement and tactics". You can have the opinion that levels should be stored for play for longer than 24hrs, that's fine, that's your opinion and your entitled to it. But using X-COM to back up your argument is rather shooting yourself in the foot.

3. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    I cannot wait for this; it sounds absolutely ideal. TBS ftw; suits the platform perfectly.

4. steviebwoy

steviebwoy Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    Alright then stroppy, how about Sabre Team to "back up my argument"!? :D

5. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Could you guys make a premium version with all of the mission (contracts) content available later in the year?

I would rather play missions (contracts) at anytime, and play as many as I want in one sitting, instead of having to download a few missions each day and have them expire on me?

6. horsebot

horsebot Member

Apr 25, 2010
    I can't see this on the NZ app store, so I'm guessing it's not out this week :(

7. icepulse

Aug 7, 2008
    There's still Friday!!

8. Tsothoga

Tsothoga Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 6, 2010
    Only on the Internet...

Only on the Internet could people complain about getting free, new content every single day. If you go to a restaurant for lunch, and every day they've got a selection of delicious new dishes, all served for the price of free, would you complain about not being able to order the same old meal day in and day out?

Instead of crying about it, why can't we just applaud a developer who is offering brand new content every single day? Is there any other game out there that can come close to this level of developer attention?

I, for one, am very excited to see what Rodeo Games is offering up, and can't wait to cough up the cost of a Big Mac or two to have a game that offers me a new challenge whenever I feel like it.

9. lepeos

lepeos Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010

Amen

10. Górecki

Górecki Active Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Oh...go on then.:)

11. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

What will the price be for this awesome game?

12. Alyindar

Alyindar Well-Known Member

Arashi - 1st page, post #10...

13. idragoncool

idragoncool Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Rock Musician
    Will this be universal and would this be able to run on the second gen itouch?

14. steviebwoy

steviebwoy Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2011
    e-Systems Analyst
    Cornwall, UK
    Ah, but what if you enjoyed a particular meal far more than any of the others and wanted to enjoy it again, but the chef told you it's one of a rotation of 200 much less enjoyable meals, and that you have no option but to wait for it to come 'round again?

PS: Nobody's "crying about it" :)rolleyes:), some people just feel that it'd perhaps be more enjoyable if all of the missions remained playable once played through.

15. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Word is in from Benjamin from Rodeos games twitter account that the game is in the final stages of review with apple, so hopefully if it isn't being held for a release date it should be available "soon". Like hopefully this weekend. ;)

16. trystero

trystero Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Where is that twitter feed? I don't see anything new on rodeogames twitter regarding final stage of review... :confused:

17. icepulse

Aug 7, 2008
    #77 icepulse, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
    @RodeoBenjamin

Supposedly submitted between the 8th & the 10th. That makes 15-17 days in review.... and "final review" as per Ben @ Rodeo.

Hmm...

18. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    I tweeted Benjamin asking about the release of Hunters and he replied back to me that Hunters will be released as soon as apple approves it. So hopefully we will see the fruits of their labor soon. Could be tonight, could be next week, I can hardly wait. I have been in need of a good SRPG. :D