Ice Hockey Nations (by Distinctive) sneak peek

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by distinctivegames, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 'Jeep

'Jeep Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    U.K.
    We're going slightly off topic here. Could we come back to our subject by concluding that the best sport on iphone is ice hockey as in ice hockey nations. And for the record the best sport in the world is rowing. Discussion over.

2. RJ

RJ Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    California
    That's for sure. Back on topic: C'MON APPLE! D:

Is there any multiplayer mentioned in updates? Or is it already in there? (I've been following this thread for the longest time, but i cant remember hearing about it.)

3. bosox412

bosox412 Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    YO. OP any update? was this game not approved?

4. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    Not yet. I hope it's soon, I'm going to cry if it's not out before Wednesday :'(

5. therhino

therhino Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Georgia
    I'm really excited about this, can't wait to play Ice Hockey Nations.

6. TheSeldomSeenKid

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    Same. It looks mint. I will erupt the second I see it on my iPhone. Let's hope it looks awesome on my 3Gs

7. Sonic66

Sonic66 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Ahhh taking so long gonna kick apple in the head ahhhh

8. Juneau

Juneau Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Still not out? lollllll.

9. Sonic66

Mar 19, 2010
    Nope all the ipad games delaying it he said should be out wendsday but hopefully monday or early tuesday

10. Hey Guys,

Excellent news! Hockey Nations 2010 is fully approved and will start rolling out to the App Stores tomorrow. I think that means that in the US it should show up at 11pm tonight!

We've decided to launch at $3.99 until Friday to reward all of the early adopters after which it will increase to $4.99

The wait is nearly over!

For those of you who have been promised Promo Codes I'll start sending them out in the next couple of hours.

Finally, we value all feedback and we're planning to support this game with a number of updates. First update is planned to happen in a week or so with line changes and some cosmetic changes. I know customisable teams and multiplayer are going to be pretty high up the list of most wanted features but please keep your feedback coming :)

We just now need to convince Arn and the guys to do a hands on feature on the main TouchArcade page :)

Nigel

11. Sonic66

Mar 19, 2010
    Hey thanks for the good news this just made my day so happy time to sleep and make time fly lol

12. FRAluftwaffe

FRAluftwaffe Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Student
    ITA
    !!!! OMG!
    I need a recharge for my AppStore account now!

13. Gmas

Gmas Active Member

Feb 26, 2010
    AWESOME news Nigel!!! Now the wait really begins since we all know it's only hours, not days away.

Safe to say this will monopolize all of my iPhone gaming for the next good while. Perfect timing too...just as Stinger Table Hockey was starting to get a little stale/redundant. I think I'm on a 50+ game winning streak right now :)

14. Tropheus

Tropheus Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    CSR
    Barrie, Ontario.
    awesome, im a huge NHL/hockey fan, ofcourse being Canadian I will pick this up right away. thanks, and keep improving it please if it needs it! btw does it have online multiplayer? that would so kick ass.

15. Hockey_Head

Hockey_Head New Member

Apr 5, 2010
    OMG its almost here ive been looking for a a full hockey for any system i have a mac so it sucks but the closest thing i got to a full hockey game is ice hockey stars but there only 3 players so if u cant wait 12 hours pick it up for like 99 cents cant wait

Go blue and yellow! :eek::eek::eek: :):):):) ;):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. RJ

RJ Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    California
    Finally its out. But only in NZ right now...i'll add the thread link here in a bit.

It's great though! It'll be worth the wait, for sure!

17. TheSeldomSeenKid

Oct 30, 2009
    Manchester, England
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    *gasp*
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    *gasp*
    *pant*
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    *pinches leg incase I'm dreaming this*
    Omg it's real...
    ...Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!