Universal Ravensword: Shadowlands - (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 19, 2012.

1. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    Update is out!

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    I know you werent I just wanted to point that out for people all upset about spending $7 on this... I know what you mean about Aralon too! With all those different classes it was hard to put down.

3. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Hey guys I am at part 10 where I have to reach the white peaks to talk to gulch. I just went throguh the entire mine, and I found a miner and dead ends. It says to lead him to the exit. Does that mean to lead him back out?

4. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
  5. juls363

juls363 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Can you guys pls help

6. Tommy141

Tommy141 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    This game is great so far! I like using the ranged weapons more than the swords and axes. One thing I think would make it more realistic would be to actually have arrows in the game, not just infinite ammo. :)

7. Kyoshirin

Kyoshirin Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Aralon is amazing but after seeing ravensword 2 I can't imagine how cool Aralon 2 will look and will be and there inst dual wielding in Ravensword Shadowlands right ? I haven't bought it yet but I probably will over time . Anyone can tell me how it looks on a IPad 2 or the 4S . Thank you !

8. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Should look good on my new iPad mini:)

9. TEW0121

TEW0121 Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Crags?

Does anyone know where the Crags are? I need to meet a man to get into the temple in the marshlands.

10. ChrisJT

ChrisJT Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    how are you guys handling the camera? im playing on the iphone 5 and its terrible...especially going up and down the camera is so slow! anybody having success with the camera?

11. krautboy

krautboy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    There's an update!

12. In the options above the difficulty slider there is a slider that says sinsitivity, put this all the way up, it will increase speed, I also recomend outing the difficulty all the way up... But it's not for everyone

13. Yep, thx, pumped for this one and the outher two that r coming...
    Hey josh, how's coldfire keep coming? Haven't heard anything from there in a while

14. ChrisJT

ChrisJT Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    i have the camera almost all the way up and still have difficulty but i will move it ALL the way up lol , also whats the point of "tracking" a quest? is there any way to know if u are going in the right direction towards a quest?!??

15. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    #775 Delusionaltool, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    it didn't do it until i left north aven through the north gate, now the ground like shimmers i guess is best way to describe it...i dont know if it was talked about on the forums at all...im on a ipad 3 16gb.... and i have exited out ended task on everything started it backup same thing... rebooted device problem remains...doesnt hurt anything just an annoying shimmer effect on the ground textures like grass and dirt the wall textures and rocks and stuff and building dont do it...

is this happening to anyone else?

16. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Okay so I am at the end of quest 10, actually on quest 11 where I have to speak to the Archmage. However, as I ran throguh the troll dungeon cave thing with gulch at the end to get back out, I found that the first gate that you see when you enter the place has glitches out, and I am unable to get past it.

17. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I still have blob shadows on my iPad 4 :( thought the update was supposed to fix that. What did it fix then?

18. iosappsrock

iosappsrock Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2012
    To pickpocket, you need your stealth level to be pretty high. My stealth is at 145, and I can finally get close enough to easily sneak behind people and grab there stuff without being seen. Just keep using stealth, and leveling it.

19. #779 Zdgames, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
    Does it look like its under a small pool of water? Cause mines been like that science I first downloaded.

20. Arshin

Arshin Active Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Hi my game is crashing, I can't go to north aven .