[SUBMITTED] Monkeys in Space: Escape to Banana Base Alpha!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by OTrain13, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    I beta tested this as well...just great, addictive, and challenging fun. Yeah, you have balance the risks and rewards...do you dare build a big chain of monkeys and risk having a new monkey come in and end the game or do you play conservative. And the behavior of the chained monkeys can drive you nuts...it's like misbehaving monkeys are connected with springy strings. You have to keep a constant eye on them.

2. Little White Bear Studios

Little White Bear Studios Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 27, 2008
    Everyone have fun with the contest! I'm a judge, and I do accept all credit cards, and baked food items. :)

3. OTrain13

OTrain13 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Co-founder, Milkbag Games
    Canada
    I, on the other hand, can not be bribed (for nearly as little)! ;)

I kid, I kid...I will be a fair and impartial judge. May the most awesomest diorama win! :D

Owen

4. OTrain13

Jan 28, 2009
    Canada
    In case you missed it in the Official Contest Thread, last week I created my own Monkeys in Space diorama of sorts to get the ball rolling on the contest.

[​IMG]

If you want to enter for T-shirts, iTunes Gift Cards, promo codes and more, you've got less than a week to create your Monkeys in Space craft! So hurry, time is running out! These fabulous prizes aren't going to give themselves away!

Owen

5. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Now HOLD ON, Owen, not everyone has THAT kind of budget to even COMPETE with such an elaborately staged deally!

6. OTrain13

Jan 28, 2009
    Canada
    Haha, I made that entirely with stuff I had around the house! :) I realize that not everyone will have a stuff monkey lying around, but there are many ways to make one: draw one, make one out of paper or lego, make one out of cotton balls, the sky's the limit!

The latest entry to the contest had an innovative approach. Gavin made monkeys out of cookies and icing! :D

[​IMG]

Owen

7. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Nice one, Gavin! :)