Universal Swordigo (by Touch Foo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Mar 21, 2012.

1. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I haven't noticed that, but what I have noticed is that it has the League of Evil 2 thing (before they updated it) where if you run off an edge instead of jumping, you can't then double jump, you only get one jump. It's fine like this and I presumed designed for it, but it's somewhat weird.

I also sometimes use magic when I mean to jump, or vice versa, but that's just the usual problems with virtual controls.

2. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Ahhh was missing the Florennum Healer! Thanks so much :D

3. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Congratulations!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[size=+3]SWORDIGO[/size]

[size=+2]Touch Arcade Forums
    Game of the Week
    21/03/2012
    [/size]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[size=+2]Thanks a lot for your votes![/size]

Check out this week's new releases
    [thread=118476]HERE[/thread]

Start nominating your 28032012 TAGOTW
    [thread=128000]HERE[/thread]

Visit 2012 TAGOTW Hall of Fame and Archives
    [thread=119439]HERE[/thread]

- DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AGAIN -

4. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Cheers to the developer for continuing to support this great game and having a presence here. I hope they will consider including a wimp mode in an update for those who are jumping challenged in this game. That means me and I suspect many others.

;-)

5. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Wow beating Angry Birds:Space is not something to ignore. Impressive!

6. TheStark

TheStark Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2011
    I bought the game yesterday and I LOVE it!

7. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Hey guys! I closed the game at one point and when I opened it later, my character's save wasn't there. Can anyone help me fix this?

Also, before I lost my save, I was in the top of the Army Tower (in Florennum) and I gained the key from defeating the Mage. Where does this key go? I can't find it. :(

8. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    *cough* Ermm.. Ahh...help? :D

9. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #349 Echoseven, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
    So... Out of dedication or love for the game (call it what you will), I am now level 25! And my overwhelming personal response to that is... So what? Seriously, I leveled up, but nothing happened.

I can't help you losing your save, but if you've lost it - why does it matter where the key went? :p

And as with all cases of getting 'stuck' in this game - there's a path you haven't explored yet. Look around?
    (I'd be more specific, but it's late and I don't remember off the top of my head what your next step should be)

10. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
  11. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Just a heads up about the update that just came out...

!! IMPORTANT - DO NOT UPDATE !!

This patch introduces two bugs in the last 10% of the game which make it impossible to progress. A new patch is on the way.

12. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Ouch. Good thing I haven't updated yet

13. Big Albie

Big Albie Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Casual gamer/marketing dude
    San Francisco, California
    I hope people actually open up and read the iTunes page before updating. My guess is many will just update without doing that...I've done that more than enough times to know.

14. Touch Foo

Touch Foo Well-Known Member

#354 Touch Foo, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
    A new update (1.0.3) has already been approved and is processing for the App Store right now. Thanks to Apple for accepting our expedited review request.

The 1.0.2 update contained a corrupted level file for the Corrupted Grove, how funny is that? We weren't laughing though. :D

We totally failed at properly testing the update - Lesson learned, it's not enough to only test the parts you change. The bugs appeared in places we thought we didn't touch at all.

15. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    incredible game you guys have made here, just something to be aware of on ipad3 and there is some slow down from time to time, in the great plains right before the underground cave entrance it jitters and stutters from time to time...

16. Touch Foo

We've noticed that, not sure what it is yet. Maybe a timing issue or something the game is doing in the background (like uploading to iCloud or Game Center.)

17. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Where's the king? I just got mageblade and returned to the Elder's house and he said go to the king's place, where's that?

18. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Update appears to out. 1.03? I am not sure what bugs there were. My non- updated Swordigo works just fine. I have discovered that if the game works well, updating is not helpful, and occasionally problematic.

19. Touch Foo

Minor issues. It was possible to play through the first release version without ever encountering the bugs.

20. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I know I am a lot late to the party here, but like about 99% of the people here, I find this game a breath of fresh air. Other devs need to look no further than this game when aspiring to greatness.