Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Inner Hero, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    #61 Pyapiopi, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    Ya once I saw that you can purchase stuff from the store I knew data would be wiped lol.

But let me just say I am loving the new stuff. So much depth and actual decision making processes when it comes to the ships it feels like.

My biggest qualm i had in the last version was fixed remarkably as well. KP gains. Now you have a tad more control because you can earn it by doing missions. And it's also used to make resources. Making a much more in depth resources, rather than what was essentially a clock.

*edit

One thing I've found that is either a bug or a feature I am unsure about.

A artifact, Silver Emerald Ring, doubles GP tap gains. But it doesn't stack with the purchaseable tap multipliers. Is this how it should function? I'm not entirely sure on my stance on it either way but if it's a bug I want to report it

2. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    We decided to make KP very combat-intertwined. Our goal was to merge the clicker aspect of the game with the combat component as closely as we could.

You indeed found a small bug.. Thanks!
    It seems I wasn't stacking double and triple tap.. it's a good thing we decided to drop one last beta build before launch! That would have caused a headache in production mode.

I fixed this bug just now, so it shouldn't show up when we go live!

3. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Just a quick update.. TT: Rebirth is currently in the review queue!

The game will be available very shortly on the App Store!
    We will open a new thread in the iPhone and iPad Games Forum the moment we are live!

Thanks for all the beta help everyone!

4. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    We have a special announcement: Tap Transcend: Rebirth is now on the App Store!

We are moving all discussion to our new thread in the iPhone and iPad Games forum. You will find the download link there!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=290873

Thanks to everyone that helped during the beta trials! The time has finally come!