Win 5 x $20 PayPal Prizes for reviewing "B-Grade Renegade: Race to the Rocket" (iOS)

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by MUZBOZ, Oct 20, 2017.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Ah my review did make it and it is under dhalsell. Sweet! Also I would like that he man loot box. Apparently, what I’m told anyways. When I was real young I had a crush on she-ra lol

2. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Game Designer, King, and Lord of the Realm
    Melbourne, Australia
    Action figures

Hahaha, yeah, I had a bit of a crush on Teela.

I actually made a funny doco with my twin brother Evan about 10 years ago (which won the prize for Best Doco that year) for a one day film festival, that had to feature a water bottle, and the line "You've got my attention, I'm listening". BARGAIN HUNTERS UNITE! :)

We visited a local primary school fair, looking for action figures and stuff. It's probably my favorite film I've ever made, actually. :)

... BACK ON TOPIC! ...

WINNERS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

3. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    AND THE WINNERS ARE!

* nfong
    * dbagga84
    * stubbieoz
    * dreadnok
    * psj3809

I'll get in touch with each of you to get your PayPal details.

I'd love to give all the RUNNERS UP a free promo code for the Classic Cars pack!
    So all those entrants will be able to unlock the 6x additional rad cars in the game!
    So I'll get in touch with each of you to offer you a code for that.

[​IMG]

THANKS SO MUCH for being my first players of the game!
    I really appreciate it, and it's been really fun hanging out on the forums with you so far.

Please tell any of your friends that you think would enjoy this sort of game.
    And feel free to post on the game thread about any feedback, suggestions, crazy ideas, anything you want! :)
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=312827

- Murray

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Wow thanks a lot

Man you made me remember the glory days of toys I had the original Thundercats figures too, but never any Transformers only the Gobots

5. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I had a lot of TMNT and G.I. Joes, oh and lots of legos.

Thank you very much for letting me in on the contest and picking me, I never win anything and I know it was random but still thanks . It’s actually the first contest I’ve ever won and I’m 32 lol

6. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I have recommended your game though to some guild mates in summoners war. They actually live in Australia so I was like “hey, want to support a fellow Aussie indie dev?” Lol

7. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thanks!

Thanks mate, I really appreciate that.

Word of mouth is great, because it means that someone who has already played the game recommends it to someone that they know, so they know if it's the sort of game they'd like too. So it's the best kind of promotion. So that makes me happy!!! :)

8. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    Prizes

I'll be putting the payments through tonight! I'm at work, earning a crust for now. :)

9. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I realized I had a PayPal lol so I did send my email. I’m not sure if you read that second message. :p

10. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I’m always telling the guild mates about cool games and stuff I run across . I don’t own any of the new consoles , I have been a huge console gamer since I was 3 (1987) but life happened around these newer consoles and I couldn’t get any so... I changed over to mobile gaming. Not as big but still can be just as fun and a lot more convenient :p and that life that happened also led me down a path that caused me to drift from everyone I knew so I actually Only speak to the people I interact with in some games, everyday .

11. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    #51 MUZBOZ, Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    Payments made!

I've paid out the sweet rewards to Dreadnok, PSJ, NFong and DBagga!

Still waiting for details from StubbieOZ.

Also accidentally paid out to two scammers (man, there are so many damned scammers on this site! I'm tired, and it was my own fault for not being methodical and sensible going through messages!)... Hopefully PayPal can get my money back from those complete trash-bags (and I've reported them to the moderation system, but I'm sure they crop up again like weeds every second - for some reason new junior members can name themselves exactly the same names as senior members!).

You real humans are legends, and it's been a pleasure getting feedback and hanging out!

Good times!!

Cheers guys, and Stubbie, get in touch some time. :)

Rock on!!

- Murray

12. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia

And scammers, please don't bother replying and pretending to be StubbieOZ. I am ONLY looking at my own private message thread directly with him that I already have going. So just don't bother. Oh, and please leave the site and do something productive with your life. K, thanks. :)

13. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Damn that sucks
    Got my payment thanks again

14. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Thanks for hosting the contest, and best of luck with your game!!
    Received my prize as well and sorry about all of the scammers - feel like they're all over the site now.

15. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    Cheers

Cheers guys!

16. MUZBOZ

MUZBOZ Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    Competition is done!

The lovely winners have now all been rewarded, thanks again everyone for participating!

I even sent out some "Classic Cars" packs to the runners up.

Enjoy the game, and keep in touch. :)

ROCK ON!

- Murray