Universal [Upcoming] Mountain Climber: Frozen Dream - Retro platform adventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by sone87, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sone87

sone87 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    #1 sone87, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Hey everyone! My name is Rubén Pecellin and I would like to show the new game that I've been developing for some time now.

It's called Mountain Climber: Frozen Dream, a platform adventure with easy gameplay mechanics in which players control a boy named Sammy.
    Sammy always had a dream, be a climber, and now he will can achieve his dream with your help!

It's coming to iOS and Android.

This is a hard and challenging game in which you have to climb up jumping while avoiding deadly obstacles. Also, Sammy's determination allows him to perform a dash in the air to reach impossible places.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Mountain Climber: Frozen Dream is launching on October 3rd. You can pre-order from the link below.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mountain-climber-frozen-dream/id1349927081?mt=8

If you are a dreamer, you are welcome! If not, no problem, this game will help you to dream again!

Thank you so much for having a look! I'm here to answer any questions.

Rubén.

2. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    seems cool!

i've justfill the form at the link above... thanks!

3. duxter90

duxter90 Active Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Wow! Celeste on mobile?
    Art style reminds me to Shovel Knight so much and I absolutely loving it. I've filled the form.

P.S. Is it a paid game? Or is it free? You haven't said nothing about this.

4. sone87

sone87 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    #4 sone87, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Well, the game shares the same idea but it's played with only one tap and the levels are designed to this gameplay mechanics. Also, the levels are shorter to get into the action quickly.

It's true, mate! I forgot that. This game is f2p.

Thank you all who sent invitation for a TestFlight Beta. I didn't expect so many people in such a short time and it's awesome!

5. sone87

sone87 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    I'm working hard to bring you the TestFlight beta soon as possible. I'm feeling like Sammy trying to catch the heart. :eek:

[​IMG]

6. duxter90

duxter90 Active Member

Feb 27, 2017
    I'm definitely interested in trying the game and I think that the art style is awesome but I'm a little worried about controls. This game looks like it would be perfect for classic controls.

7. Rohit Bhatia

Rohit Bhatia Member

Jun 17, 2016
    Male
    Youtube
    India
    Beta test for Android?

8. sone87

sone87 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Yeah, I have received some comments about that. I would like to say that I really love play games in console/pc with controller and I know what you mean. I have tried to do my best improving the controls, making the game can be played easy but with depth to master. I know that maybe you and some users will miss a classic controls but if you like a challenging games I would recommed it to you anyway even if it's just to test it.

I only have plans to make beta for iOS. I am trying to carry out a version as polished as possible to make the launch for both versions a few weeks later.

P.S. Thanks TouchArcade for the coverage!

9. sone87

sone87 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    #9 sone87, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018

Hey everyone,

The Beta Testflight is coming! I have submitted the build to App Store and will be available soon. Maybe in the next hours/days.
    Remember that all users must have Testflight app installed.

Edited: Beta TestFlight is available now. All feedback will be appreciated!

10. sone87

sone87 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    #10 sone87, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    Thank you all testers!

11. sone87

sone87 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Hey everyone,

To release a version most stable as possible I have decided to delay the release date one or two weeks. I will announce again the release date when the game will be available to preorder.

Sorry for the delay.

12. sone87

sone87 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
  13. AlexWild

AlexWild Active Member

Aug 9, 2018
    Male
    Fuck yea! I didn't have the chance to test the beta

14. sone87

sone87 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2012
    I regret that you couldn't test the beta. I hope you'll enjoy it now!

Only two days left!

15. Thnikkaman

Thnikkaman Member

Jul 15, 2018
    Male
    Dear Ruben

Your game looked excellent here, so I have been looking forward to and ios release.

The game indeed is super fun. I had a great time playing the first 10 minutes.
    However, I find the ads very obtrusive (enough for me not to want to play it).

I am not a big fan of free to play and the thought of buying more lives in a game is super unappealing to me. I would love an option for 1-2 euro to remove all ads (right now, there is an option for I think 4 euro to get 10 lives and remove forced ads, I am not sure what that means). I would like to never have to watch an ad full screen and not have ads in the bottom while I play and never be asked to watch an ad to get some in game benefit.

Would you consider such an option? I would be happy to buy it, but none of the other options suits my needs.