Universal Junk Jack - (by Pixbits)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sawyer4325, Aug 29, 2013.

1. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2013
    Place lures, or bait into the ammo slot, then use a fishing rod to shoot them into the liquid.

The bobber will stay almost still for a bit, then bob a little maybe 3 times, then drop 3/4 down the block and stay there, TAP.

If it says "The fish got away (or escaped)" then you did it right, but were unlucky. If it doesn't say anything you didn't tap at the right time, most likely too soon.

2. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    I haven't played in a while, because each update deleted a little bit more of my save game. This last update deleted my charcter, all recipes (I had a lot) and the portal to the third planet. Am I correct in thinking I should just erase the adventure file and start a new one? I could move my loot to a new home planet, then start over and look for portal pieces. I'm only bummed about losing recipes, because I enjoyed looking for them.

Also, do you need to find recipes for poles/lures? Fishing sounds pretty fun.

3. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State

4. InkyTheGhost

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC

5. Duckster

Duckster Active Member

May 30, 2012

6. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I've got another question. Could some kind person tell what planets are actually available? I've read about Cyro. and yucca but these don't show on my list with the other planets, I bought the planet unlock and assumed they would have been accessible.

I'm having a ton of fun building and stuff but I've not found anything better than gold to craft some decent hammers to break chests.

Thanks so much for any help.

7. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I need to download iFunBox, this game has been trapped on my old device for far too long. I need to play it again.

Or perhaps, a fresh start? Tough call.

8. duncanedi

duncanedi Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    I just bought the game... i like the idea behind it.. but i have a doubt...to break a little cube i have to touch it like a million times.. its better with a tool or something? in the videos i cant see how many times you have to touch it to break it.... its kinda tiresome :)

9. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    #1509 mastery51, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014

You don't have to tap to break blocks. If you want go to the options menu by clicking on options> gameplay> Hold to break.

Now all you need to do is hold on a block to break it.:)

10. duncanedi

Oct 9, 2010
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Thanks mastery51! thanks a lot! it was kinda turning me completely off to have to tap.... now here we go :) thanks again :)

11. Womble

Womble Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Also, tools speed it up. Shovel for mud, pick for stone, axe for trees etc

12. duncanedi

Oct 9, 2010
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Cool, thats good to know too :) thanks!

13. InkyTheGhost

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    So, I was messing around on a new Terra planet, looking for fishing rod recipes, when a bouncing yellow star appeared. Talk about surprising. I freaked out, didn't have a taming collar on me, so I tried to kill it (I don't know why). But then it bounced away and disappeared.
    What the hell was that?

14. C.Hannum

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Possibly a dumb question, but it's easy to miss these things, did you actually enable the IAP?

15. Love!

Love! Active Member

Jul 27, 2013
    Funny, I was taking a look at the iaps and realized the instant planet one is unlocked for me o_O even though I haven't bought it..
    I won't use it anyway, at least not for now :)

16. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I missed having the craft book enabled so not so dumb lol but yeah the instant planets are enabled, I have Seth, zena alba and terra that I can creat worlds on now but no cyro (is it even still in the game?) or the new one yucca. I just assumed it would have been there, it's the main reason I bought that particular Iap and cyro sounds really cool, hope it's still in the game.

I've been playing around a good week now with over five hours each day and haven't come any portal pieces, I'm guessing they are really rare....

17. Duckster

Duckster Active Member

May 30, 2012
    When you are on the planet select screen be sure to advance to the next page by using the arrow at the bottom, the rest of the planets will be there.

18. C.Hannum

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    If you took part in the beta testing, it got unlocked so people could test Yucca. If you weren't a beta tester, no clue :)

19. cloudpuff

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Omg I feel like a right dipstick!!!!

Thanks so much, I'd still be thinking they weren't included lol.

20. Artvarg

Artvarg Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2013
    #1520 Artvarg, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    So, I started JJX after a long time to check the update, just to find out that all my worlds are gone. It have to start a new game and even create a new character. What's up with that? Didn't uninstall or anything, just didn't play for a long time.
    EDIT: My Worlds are still there. Just had to create a new character. But my inventory and my recipes are gone.