Universal 99 Challenges! (BETA TESTER WANTED!!)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waffer15

waffer15 Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Fun addictive game. I like the music too. It doesn't run that well on my iPhone 4 but that could just be my phones fault. It runs a lot better on my iPad.

2. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

We really want to find a different way put challenge into this 99 short challenges! Please let's us know what we're having right now in 99 Challenges! We're working on some bug fix as well as improving some level as well.

Regards,
    Antony

3. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I like how the game resets from the last save point or obstacle. However, at least for the earlier stages, there should be better difficulty balancing as users "get their feet wet" so to speak. Getting stuck on "6" and now "8" can be a bit discouraging, knowing that there are a total of 99 challenges...at least for me.

Good twitch, reflex game that with varied obstacles that come short and quick but the difficulty needs to be scaled back a bit in the earlier stages.

4. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Thanks ColeDaddy, I'm checking those levels, in fact, the game is now missing some tutorial on jumping tactic.

PS: You can keep holding the screen to make few cont. jumps.

Cheers,
    Antony

5. waffer15

Jun 24, 2013
    I think you guys should make levels scattered throughout that are random every attempt. So the blocks will go to different places everytime so it is impossible to get your timing exact. They would be like boss levels.

6. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Hi everyone, how your process? Anyone have finished all 99 level yet? We need your value feedback and impression

7. NiceDude

NiceDude Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Any more spots open? This looks really fun, would love to beta test it

8. waffer15

Jun 24, 2013
    Havent finished yet. Pretty sure 72 is impossible. Eveytime i get to the last jump and it seems im gonna fit through the blocks, i die. Maybe i need to be more percise

9. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Wow Waffer15, you have finished 2/3 our game already, that's awesome. We waiting for your impression on our game.

About levels in game, all levels are possible to pass.

We recorded this video to give some tip for you on level 72:

10. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Promo code have sent, please check your inbox.

11. NiceDude

NiceDude Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Thanks for the code! This game is so cool! Hard as hell, but really really fun! I'm up to level 12 and it's just kicking my ass. It reminds me of Impossible Game, but I like this game even more! I like how the levels keep add something new like a switch or switching gravity. I totally can not wait to play the levels that are later in the game.

Thanks again for the code!

12. Testopi

Testopi Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2013
    This game looks good. Can't wait...
    How many different game modes are available? New Game+ = From 99 to 1 ?!?!
    That would be cool! :D

13. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    You beat all 99 levels, then you beat the game, that's all :)

14. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    I made a mistake, submitted version has stuck on level 72, we fixed it and will resubmit. Thanks for notice us.

15. popjam5

popjam5 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Hi, I would love to try this out. It reminds me of a similar game that I used to play on the computer.

16. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Here to help! Let me know :)

17. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I've got a 1st gen mini on latest ios if you still need testers.

18. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Sent promo code, check your inbox please :)

19. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Holy Crap!!!

Ok first off this game is surely living up to it's name...Buuuut looking at the video I saw he had over 12,000 deaths and that makes me feel better about my 400 by level 36. I have had a frustrating blast playing this game.

I have gone through a slew of emotions playing this from extreme JOY and elation from finishing a level (23) that I died on 58 times to wanting to through my phone from my work buildings highrise rooftop. I have cussed at the phone, squeezed it really hard, and just out of frustration killed this poor little marshmellow puff of a character ON PURPOSE! I have ran him into his death on purpose in frustration many times hahahahaha

All in all I absolutely am enjoying this game and would highly recommend it to anyone. I think the frustration is what keeps me coming back for more. This little dude looks like a white Kirby and that is funny to me.

Great job guys!!
    Jake

20. waffer15

Jun 24, 2013
    Oh okay. I thought the video made it look like there is more space between the blocks. Cant wait for the update so i can finish the game!