★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-26-2012, 02:25 PM
France?

Anyone from France who can confirm the release did make it up in French?
09-27-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi,
this new version is a great step!

Only three wishes left:

1. iPhone Support!

2. A way to save games in the iCloud ... it would be great to play the same game on different devices.

3. Multiplayer!

Then it is perfect!

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

10-23-2012, 04:16 PM
iPhone version

I'll be posting in the iPhone/iPod forum too, but I wanted to post here. We are looking for just a couple more testers of the iPhone version. We are going to be doing a beta release this week. It is playable, but will have some more changes as we get along. Don't sign up unless you can provide feedback and play the game.
10-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercotton View Post
I'll be posting in the iPhone/iPod forum too, but I wanted to post here. We are looking for just a couple more testers of the iPhone version. We are going to be doing a beta release this week. It is playable, but will have some more changes as we get along. Don't sign up unless you can provide feedback and play the game.
Here! Within the next four weeks I have plenty of time ... (from the end of next month I have too much work) but I have still only my 4s (you should have the ID) ... my 1st iPhone 5 was defective ... now I have to wait ...

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
10-24-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercotton View Post
I'll be posting in the iPhone/iPod forum too, but I wanted to post here. We are looking for just a couple more testers of the iPhone version. We are going to be doing a beta release this week. It is playable, but will have some more changes as we get along. Don't sign up unless you can provide feedback and play the game.
I would be happy to test out the iPhone 5 version. How do I sign up?
12-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Submitted!

We just submitted the 1.1 update to the AppStore. This includes the big feature, iPhone/iPod support! The app will be universal. We also included GameCenter support, and many other features. We will be posting some more details once the app goes live.
12-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercotton View Post
We just submitted the 1.1 update to the AppStore. This includes the big feature, iPhone/iPod support! The app will be universal. We also included GameCenter support, and many other features. We will be posting some more details once the app goes live.
RIGHT ON!!! What devices will the Universal build be compatible with?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
12-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
RIGHT ON!!! What devices will the Universal build be compatible with?
We don't have all the iPhone/iPod combinations to test on, but it should work on any device that has iOS 4.3. Some of the lower end devices might have issues, but I hope not. It works on all the current iPhone/iPod and the previous iPhone 4/4s. It is iPhone5 optimized. I'll be posting some screenshots on https://twitter.com/SpacewardHo later on in the week.

If you end up getting it, and have some device that doesn't work. Contact us and we will work with you to get it to work if it is possible.
12-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercotton View Post
We just submitted the 1.1 update to the AppStore. This includes the big feature, iPhone/iPod support! The app will be universal. We also included GameCenter support, and many other features. We will be posting some more details once the app goes live.
\o/ \o/ \o/ Yay! \o/ \o/ \o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
12-11-2012, 01:15 PM
iPhone5 screenshot

Here is a screenshot of the iPhone5 version. Full support for the wide screen for those larger galaxies. If you have an iPhone5 or the 4" iPod, the extra space is awesome! We will announce when the update goes live.