iPhone Joe Dever's Lone Wolf® - (by Forge Reply)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Forge Reply, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forge Reply

Forge Reply Well-Known Member

Nothing changed: passive abilities can be triggered if you have some endurance left and it's not your turn.
    To successfully parry or dodge, though, you have to perform a special gesture.

Also, Clash of Blades is triggered if you attack an enemy and it's attacking you at the same time: the turn based system is hybrid so that can happen.

Those blue orbs point out that it's your turn and that you can touch the weapons equipped on your character, picking an attack or defense technique to perform an action.

Thanks for your interest in the game and don't hesitate to ask if you have other questions.

2. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    Since you cant give any info on the price, could you show a image of the icon?

3. Dannyz2000

Dannyz2000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    How many acts are there going to be? And will they be new apps, IAPs or free updates?

4. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    All of these questions are answered on the previous two pages. There will be four acts, they will be IAPs, although you have the option to purchase all the episodes upfront with a season pass at a reduced price.

5. Forge Reply

Yes, this is the icon:

[​IMG]

Candykiller is right: four Acts, premium only, with a Season Pass to buy in advance all the remaining Acts at a reduced price.

6. Forge Reply

We're three days away from the launch of the first Act of Joe Dever's Lone Wolf.

[​IMG]

In the picture you can see a frame taken from the cinematic sequence of the Mind Over Matter Kai Power!

7. thedemographic

thedemographic Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    This game looks amazing! I've never read the series, and I only recently discovered this thread, but all of the detailed and positive coverage (including the dev's participation and willingness to answer questions) have won me over. I couldn't be more excited to pick this up as soon as it's released!

8. Forge Reply

It's great to feel your excitement and we can't wait to hear your feedback about the game.

In the meantime, if you have questions don't hesitate to ask!

9. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    Amazing looking icon would like to ask a few more things but i dont want to spoil anything

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Did anyone play the Lone Wolf game on iOS? I fired it up again because of impatience for this one, and that wasnt a bad title at all.

11. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    which one is that?

12. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    #92 MrMojoRisin, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    Was that the one with the cool sword combat? I liked it alot, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in my purchases.

Edit: Found it! It's called Lone Wolf: Flight from the Dark, and it is pretty awesome with a cool real time skill based sword fighting system. There was a free demo of it, but that is not even showing up anymore on my purchases, even though I was able to find the full version there. But I don't think either are available on the App Store anymore. Probably because the license went to the people making this game.

13. Forge Reply

Yes, that's right: many Lone Wolf games were not authorised and however we acquired the licence to develop videogames based on the Lone Wolf licence for this one.

14. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    And it looks awesome. Are we getting the new countdown pic (and maybe some price info) soon?

15. Forge Reply

We're two days away from the launch of the first Act of Joe Dever's Lone Wolf.

[​IMG]

The picture above shows a clash of blades between Lone Wolf and a ferocious Giak!

16. Forge Reply

Ah, I was posting the new countdown pic when you wrote your message!

The price will be announced at launch.

17. lll Anubis lll

lll Anubis lll Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2013
    Aww why can't the price be announced a few days before launch? I'm thinking about buying all the seasons (I believe someone said you could) and I want to know if I should pick up 15$ or 25$ card.

18. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Yeah it would be good to know in advance, especially this week with the release of lone wolf and ocean horn and the rest, this week seems to have a lot of games coming out.

19. lll Anubis lll

lll Anubis lll Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2013
    Exactly. I don't see how it would harm them unless they were planning on like charging 50 dollars or going freemium. I highly doubt either of those would happen so...

20. Forge Reply

I can confirm to you that we don't have any plan for charging $50 or going freemium.

The launch is near so I have to ask for a little more patience.

What I can tell is that the Season Pass will be discounted for the launch and the first card you mentioned will be more than enough ;)