Beatscribe – Free Original Loop For Your Game + 3 Professional Songs for $275

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by BeatScribe, Apr 19, 2012.

1. BeatScribe

BeatScribe Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    #1 BeatScribe, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
    [​IMG]

Samples On Sound Cloud

Affordable Tunes In Numerous Styles including Chiptune, RPG, Ethnic, Childrens Game, Science Fiction, Rock and Epic.

> Free Menu Screen/Game Over Loops For All Developers.
    > Limited Offer For first 5 developers, get three original songs for $275.
    > Single Songs $100 per song.
    > Developer Gets Full Rights!

I’d like to humbly submit my services to the developers here at Touch Arcade. I’ve been creating video game soundtracks for over ten years and use a host of professional-grade tools. I have performed in bands and created soundtracks for several iOS games.

I’m a huge fan of classic game soundtracks and try to capture a bit of the 8-bit flavor while providing modern instrumentation. I also like to create orchestral tracks and CRPG style tracks. I strive to create atmospheric tracks that create excitement and add ambience to games. Professional iOS apps feature crisp, fluid graphics, so why not have a sound track to match?

Just check out my SoundCloud page for various examples of my work. For a limited time, you can get a title track and two in-game tracks creating specifically to match your upcoming iOS hit for a low price of $275. This is only available to the first 5 requestors. I’ll also create single tracks for $100 each. This is a fraction of what you’d pay normally for a unique track. This price include full rights, meaning the song is 100% yours. Every game should have unique music and I won’t be reselling your tracks to others.

To show you what you’d get for your money, I’ll also provide uniquely created short, looping background track, perfect for a menu screen, game over screen or configuration screen totally free! It’s yours to use whether you’d like any further tracks or not. Everything I create is customized to the style and feel of your game.

The App store is a great place for creative folks to build some amazing games. I want your project to sound as polished as it can without breaking the bank. I can afford to offer such low prices because I love what I do. Send me a private message today to get your free short loop and find out more about my services.

BeatScribe RepeatScribe - LIMITED TIME OFFER
    Repeat Customers Get 25% Off on End of Year Orders!

It's time to start a new tradition. I'd like to thank all my loyal customers who have made this last year truly epic. I produced more than 50 commercial songs in 2012 and I would never have been able to do it without all the creative people who gave my songs something to play behind and, more often than not, inspired me with their art and ideas to create things I never would have come up with on my own. :cool:

For this reason, I'm introducing the BeatScribe RepeatScribe End of Year Sale. Anyone whose ordered even a single song from me before, gets 25% off their next order starting November 1st through January 1st 2013.

There's no limit on order size, if you order 200 songs, you still get 25% off. If you've got several game projects in the pipeline, why not put in your first order in the next few days. If you put in an order before November 1st, you'll qualify for the RepeatScribe discount!

2. BravadoWaffle

BravadoWaffle Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Game Designer
    Beatscribe did the music for our game RoboHero and it turned out spectacular.

He worked closely with us to make sure it was exactly what we wanted to match the mood and pacing, and even tried to understand me when I said I wanted it to go a little more "dundun badum dun dummm."

Top notch guy!

3. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks Bravado Waffle! :D You guys were a pleasure to work with too! I'm super excited about your future projects!

4. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
  5. Atomicon

Atomicon Member

Hey Beatscribe,

Checked out your work, some very nice stuff there! As a composer and sound designer myself, I'd strongly recommend you not give away full rights to your music, especially for the price you're offering. While your prices are very low, I totally understand that whatever the market will bear is what you should charge, but if you give away full rights to your intellectual property, you never again have the opportunity to earn revenue from it. You should be developing a library of tracks for future use!

As an example: I scored a very popular iPhone game back in 2010, and I gave the developer a year long exclusive license to use the music in their game (meaning I retained ownership of the music, but they would have exclusive rights to use it for the first year). After the year was up, I still owned the tracks and have re-licensed several of them elsewhere for additional revenue. In fact, just last month one of the tracks from that game was placed in an MTV UK show, from which I will earn residuals.

I'd recommend using a simple contract with your music buyers that lets them use it royalty-free in perpetuity, but that retains your right to re-license it.

Cheers!

6. Name That

Name That Member

May 1, 2012
    Sent you a PM. Please get back to me. Thanks!

7. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Thanks for your words AtomIcon. I will take those things into consideration. Appreciate all the positive feedback thus far. I'm glad this community is more cooperative than some others I have been part of. :)

8. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Had some requests to get downloadable versions a few tracks on my SC, so, request granted! Unreleased samples and a few other songs on my SoundCloud are now downloadable. Enjoy! :D

9. Name That

Name That Member

May 1, 2012
    Just worked with Beatscribe on a game. Was a real pleasure to work with and helped create great custom music for my game. A musical genius. Will def use him again on other games. Thanks!

10. asmadigames

asmadigames New Member

May 21, 2012
    BeatScribe made the music for our iOS app version of Fealty. Came out great, and was good to work with!

11. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    It was truly a pleasure working with Name That and Asmadi Games. I look forward to doing more projects with you folks! I'll be dropping some new samples from an upcoming game in the next few days...Now with more orchestral goodness! :cool:

12. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Added some new orchestral samples from a recent project (as of now unannounced).

Thanks to all the awesome support, I've been able to upgrade my tools and produce even higher quality tunage! More is on the way! :D

13. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Had a few folks ask if I'll make game music/sfx for a profit share. The answer is, 'sometimes.' If you're interested in this, I'll sign a NDA and we can talk about your project idea and marketing plan. If you have the paperwork in place and I feel your idea has merit, I'm usually game for doing some free up-front work. PM me and we'll talk. :D

Also, I DO do sfx, and I'll have a demo reel up soon. I quote these on a one-off rate since the complexity of the project impacts the price per sfx.

14. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    #14 BeatScribe, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    Added new rock music sample for an upcoming Guitar Hero styled game, a spaghetti-western theme as well as a children's game. I will be putting up a sfx demo reel shortly as well.

15. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Tons of new samples added today from upcoming games I worked on. Details will be available when the games come out.

16. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Added some more new samples, including some chiptune influenced techno along with a pretty fun remix of Dj Cutman's "Powerglove".

17. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    More orchestral samples added. Few more games in the works that I'll be releasing samples of soon.

18. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    New Chiptune remixes added today. Free collection is also now available. Loops you can use in your game completely free of charge. Get them while you can!

19. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois
    Posted new samples of children's music today. Don't forget to check out the free loops, available for download now.

20. BeatScribe

Apr 12, 2012
    Composer/Writer
    Illinois