• Publisher: 5pb.Inc.
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 948.2 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $21.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The BEST of HORROR ADVENTURE "Corpse Party" is now ready for iPhone&iPod touch!

* The game supports English only.
* Translation from Japanese to English by XSEED Games.

Unimaginable fear will rush at incarcerated students at the cursed "Tenjin Elementary School".
Can they solve hidden mysteries of "Tenjin elementary school" and escape from there!?

* Making huge sensation in coterie games market because of its cruelty
* Main stage is "Tenjin Elementary School"(Parallel world)abolished by ghoulish murder happened 30 years ago.
* The fear with searching and talking
* Full voice acting to make the scenes alive
* Over 20 hours of gameplay!

Operation

On moving
Two-finger tapping(or Pinch in)Swipe down : Show Menu
TappingSearchTalk
Virtual pad:move

On showing messages
Tap:forward text
Swipe up:hide message area

On showing menu
tap:select

Story
What is the "BLOOD COVERED NIGHT" tour...

The kidnap-murder that 4 children were killed happened at "Tenjin elementary school".
30 years later, The sealed CORPSE PARTY is now coming back

"Shiawase no Sachiko-san"is a happy charm found by the class leader who likes occult stories.
Actually, it's a curse ceremony to transport people to parallel world "Tenjin elementary school", where was abolished 30 years ago because of the cruel child murder.

In old damnatory school, can the students survive and escape from there......?
08-13-2014, 05:26 AM
Woh... Tis out now. Too bad i dont want to shell out this much cash right now.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

08-13-2014, 05:28 AM
I was dreaming of it!!! I am so happy, I don't care about the price, for such a good game, I am willing to pay.
08-13-2014, 05:46 AM
wow,english version...are they crazy? Price is $27.99

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
08-13-2014, 05:49 AM
I played on my PSP a long time ago. Its a great game that its worth playing with headphones in a dark room. Its way more immersive than one might think. About the price, it was quite a bit expensive when I first saw it on the PS Store, but Ive never regretted paying for it.

Whiners, whiners everywhere.
08-13-2014, 05:50 AM
Looking forward to this, hope the sequels come over. The originals never got over to Australia which irked me to no end.
08-13-2014, 06:00 AM
Looks nice, but lack of universal support...less interested

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
08-13-2014, 06:06 AM
Doh, you're right. I got overly excited.
08-13-2014, 06:14 AM
Mmm... That file size.

Video of the Japanese release by Sanuku

Last edited by Echoen; 08-13-2014 at 01:11 PM.
08-13-2014, 06:16 AM
Well the price is absolutely normal, this isn't a 1 dollar game and I'd rather pay a good price for a good game than a cheap price for a crap game, this isn't candy crush or flappy bird, it's a proper game for gamers, I'll buy it and post a review later on.