★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "A premium experience worth checking out."
- 4/5 Touch Arcade

"[Warhammer: Arcane Magic] looks gorgeous, and the amount of tactical depth it ekes out of its small-scale fights is impressive."
- 8/10 Pocket Gamer (Silver Award)

Engage in epic battles and tactical gameplay that challenge both novice and veteran in the critically acclaimed Warhammer: Arcane Magic, a turn-based digital board game set in Warhammer Fantasy Battles.

Assume the roles of famous Warhammer wizards -- including Teclis, Balthasar Gelt, Tetto'Ekko and Wurrzag. Manage their spells and bring them into deep single-player campaigns that will see you facing off against legendary foes. Learn and master new spells and discover powerful scrolls that increase your command over the battlefield, including the ability to gain control of your foes or alter terrain. Hunt ancient artifacts that allow you to contain the magic of your scrolls and master their arcane powers for eternity.

One additional optional campaign pack called "The Jungles of Lustria" is available. This DLC features a full new campaign, new wizards, new foes and new spells that will expand your tactical possibilities like never before.

It will take more than courage and strength to defeat enemies conjured by a storm of magic. Welcome to the battlefields of Warhammer: Arcane Magic!

The game is fully localized for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish and is optimized for retina support.
07-28-2015, 04:02 AM
It's here! Dive Dive Dive!!!

07-28-2015, 04:13 AM
Gameplay Video

07-28-2015, 04:47 AM
After watching the gameplay video I'm not really impressed. With a price at 10$, which is a little steep for an iOS title plus IAP guess I won't be buying this.
May change my mind if u guys impression are positive
07-28-2015, 05:45 AM
It bothers me that the third comment is actually a complain about the price again...
And do you know what the IAP is?Yes?then please enlighten us cause i have no idea what it could be.I don't see a problem if it's totally optional though.Every 60 bucks console game has IAP's today...they are here to stay.Unfortunately.

But I'm neither impressed by the video,I'll wait for reviews.

Air 2 - 128GB - iOS 9.01 - no jailbreak
07-28-2015, 06:04 AM
Eh I'm not really complain about the price though, just voicing out my reasons why this game might not worth 10 bucks. I checked this game on the App Store, it does say in app purchase available but doesn't specify what kind of IAP. This, for me is another turn off.
But as I said I will buy it depend on TA review
07-28-2015, 06:15 AM
Yeah - gameplay vid not really impressed me either ....removed it from my immediate buy list - waiting for more feedback!
07-28-2015, 06:39 AM
Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel
07-28-2015, 06:49 AM
Is it just me or the videos, or does everything in the game seem really blurry?
07-28-2015, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
which is a little steep for an iOS title

I am terribly sorry, but:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhshutup. And no, you didn't say "for that game", you said "for an iOS game".

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 07-28-2015 at 07:17 AM.