★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Heroes Paradox is the story of Lugh, who becomes a leader of the heroes against the tyranny of the Monarch.
One day, he found something big and bad happening in his adventure and decided to go to the castle of King.
He never knew there was a secret of Kingdom.

Now, it all depends on you whether or not Lughs party wins the epic battles.

Join Lughs adventures and save the Kingdom.
Build your own strategy by selecting your 4 best heroes.
Moreover, in the event stages, you can get even more heroes and epic items to make your team more powerful.

* 12 Unique heroes and 12 skills (3 Actives, 9 Passives) for each
* Easy command : Drag to move, Touch to fire main skill
* Upgrade main skill for more powerful action and effect
* Automatically fire two sub skills for focusing on combat
* 35+ Battlefields and new enemies
* Various stage types such as run, rush, and ambush based on the storyline
* 10+ Colossal bosses and cinematic scenes
* 100+ Items including legendary gears
* Original sound track
* No In-app purchases

* Recommended Devices: iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2/mini or better.

WinterBleu's comments:

Support Language : English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese(Simplified & Traditional)
12-11-2015, 10:15 PM
those graphics belong to 1990's games...

Plus+ ID: osterus

12-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osterus View Post
those graphics belong to 1990's games...
Strange comment.

My only problem with the art style is the fact that it "borrows" so heavily from battleheart.
12-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Strange comment.

My only problem with the art style is the fact that it "borrows" so heavily from battleheart.
there's nothing appealing playing a game with those graphics when it's almost 2016...

It's like the game was created in 1990. god bless.

12-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
Strange comment.

I agree. The graphics are fine and there graphics certainly don't make or break a game for me. But they do indeed look very heavily influenced/borrowed from Battleheart.

Am interested in gameplay impressions though.

Can't tell if there are line drawing type mechanics, but one screen battlefields have me thinking it could be more than just the graphics it's borrowing from Battleheart.

Last edited by anthony78; 12-11-2015 at 11:11 PM.
12-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
I agree. The graphics are fine and there graphics certainly don't make or break a game for me. But they do indeed look very heavily influenced/borrowed from Battleheart.

Am interested in gameplay impressions though.
when i saw graphics i was about to vomit

literally

and yes i played battleheart but still has cuter graphics than that

12-11-2015, 11:21 PM
I generally hate graphic whores, but Osterus has a point. This looks very inferior to Battleheart.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Anyone try this yet? It's obviously a battleheart clone but if it's any good I'll bite
12-11-2015, 11:40 PM
These clones seem to pop up now and then. I guess it's expected with non existent copyright laws in China, right?

That said, it's probably more of a compliment to think your game was good enough to have it cloned.
12-12-2015, 12:16 AM
I decided to toftt because I love battleheart. So far after a few levels and unlocking a few characters my initial impression is pretty good. It's very much a battleheart clone the first level is an exact copy on the tutorial level in battleheart. If you can get passed the fact this is a blatant rip off of battleheart it's actually quite good so far. One improvement this game makes that I like over battleheart is that melee characters have an attack radius and will automatically engage enemies without having to drag them to each enemy. So far it seems worth the price tag.