★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Syllablade - Word Battling RPG (by Naquatic)

10-17-2017, 01:47 PM
Syllablade - Word Battling RPG (by Naquatic)

Hi all! It’s game time again! Next time someone tells you to “use your words” instead of fighting, ask the important question: why not both? Syllablade is a cross between a word puzzle and an RPG.

If you’re simply too excited to wait until the official release this Thursday, we’ve got you covered. Just say the word and we’ll add you to the TestFlight beta. Many thanks to Matthew Holtzem of Staying Together fame who once again brought his talents to this wordtastic collaboration!

Slay epic monsters with weapons, wands, and words! Team up with your friends and become loot hunting heroes in Syllablade - the word battling RPG!

• Big Words, Big Damage •
Chain letters to deal crushing blows to your enemies.

• Customize and Upgrade •
Unlock powerful weapons, rare items, and unique skins.

• Compete in Clan Wars •
Form a clan and stockpile the bones of your enemies in prize-filled competitions.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Climby Hammer | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Syllablade | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners

Last edited by Naquatic; 10-18-2017 at 04:09 AM.
10-17-2017, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the email. I'm all game for this just shoot the TestFlight out when you're ready.

Aconfusedkender@yahoo.com

10-17-2017, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
Thanks for the email. I'm all game for this just shoot the TestFlight out when you're ready.

Hey friend! You got it! Looks like they're having some TestFlight server issues because the page to add testers isn't loading. I'll check again in a few minutes.

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Climby Hammer | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Syllablade | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
10-17-2017, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post

There we go. Invite en route!

Michael and Will
10-17-2017, 04:31 PM
Got it and played, friggin awesome! Sent feedback via the TestFlight, ole out consider those, as the player feedback would greatly enhance the player experience to your game.
10-17-2017, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Got it and played, friggin awesome! Sent feedback via the TestFlight, ole out consider those, as the player feedback would greatly enhance the player experience to your game.
Hey sugimulm, always a pleasure!! Thanks for the awesome feedback. Just FYI the upgrades do show on the character if you tap them again to equip them. The first tap just unlocks them and adds the stat bonus

Michael and Will
10-17-2017, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Hey sugimulm, always a pleasure!! Thanks for the awesome feedback. Just FYI the upgrades do show on the character if you tap them again to equip them. The first tap just unlocks them and adds the stat bonus
Ah, awesome! Thank you!
10-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Ah, awesome! Thank you!
Always nice to have a good answer to a request

Michael and Will
10-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Hello!
This game looks like a blast to play!
Any chance I could play the beta?
(Werdsense23@hotmail.com)
Really glad to see some new mechanics in a familiar kind of game, keep up the good work!
10-17-2017, 07:14 PM
Looks amazing!

This game sounds great. I love word games. I will buy it as soon it is out.

ibarbosar@hotmail.com just in case I can get into beta