Universal Almost a Hero (By Bee Square)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 15, 2017.

1. batiali

batiali Member

Dec 4, 2016
    Challenge 11 is very difficult atm, you might just need to focus on upgrading your artifacts.
    Rerolling helps a lot. When you reroll an artifact, you have a very high chance to find an artifact with higher quality. Choose the higher quality artifacts and keep on rerolling them as they will get better and better.

We're planning to nerf that challenge a bit more with the update.

2. batiali

batiali Member

Dec 4, 2016
    That's a very nice feedback. I'm at your side :))

We wanted first few heroes to have easier skill trees. But in time, we'll work on some skill changes to allow for more synergies.(and get rid of the boring ones) Also, new heroes will have much more complex trees overall.

3. qu4re

qu4re New Member

Apr 3, 2017
    Thank you for your help. I'm have 8.12k QP so maybe it's a little bit low. I will keep upgrading artifacts and try to beat this challenge :).

4. jmps

jmps New Member

Apr 5, 2017
    Time challenge 18 is way too hard, I can only get past 4 out of the 40 waves

5. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    This is a very valuable thing to know. It's really helped me with the game so far!

6. Beth

Beth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 29, 2014
    Professional do-nothing'er
    Eastern usa
    Liking this a lot, not your typical "clicker type" game. The challenges and different modes are something I totally appreciate. I like the feeling of working towards something and find tons of good games fail to hold my attention due to this sorta thing. I've been playing this daily since release and have yet to tire of it.
    My only major complaint/issue is with the IAP , I bought gems and was charged got the purchase complete message and everything ....but no gems :( days later still nothing.... I noticed the AppStore reviews have several people describing similar situations, hopefully this gets addressed and fixed because it really is a good game .

7. batiali

batiali Member

Dec 4, 2016
    Hi Beth. Huge thanks for the encouraging words. I'm glad you enjoyed the game so far. We're aware of the payment issues. It's not very common at all, but you know when it happens to even 1% of the players, it becomes a huge issue when you have a lot of players. We're working on a permanent fix for this matter. And we are helping those who had issues through our support. If you can send us a support message describing your problem, we'll help you in less than a day for sure. Please use in game support button if you want to get some help regarding the payment. Go to HUB->Settings (top left)-> Contact.

Thanks a lot once again for playing the game and sharing your thoughts. Cheers!

8. Annanraen

Annanraen New Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Loving the game so far. Bought a few gem boxes for support :p

a few questions:

When do you think the update will be out?
    Where are the dragons? I had some items to increase the spawn rate of dragons but have yet to see one. Replaced them eventually
    Is the evolution of characters working as intended? I have two legendary warriors right now, but despite the pop-up their health didn't increase that much at evolve.

any input appreciated :)

9. woogoat

woogoat Active Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Dragons fly across the top with rewards I believe.

10. Bromantic

Bromantic New Member

Apr 14, 2017
    I used to be able to halt the auto progress for however long I wanted by just running away from the boss and farming wave 10 offline. Was this intended? Because I can no longer do it and it's kinda bumming me out and causing me to get stuck faster and force prestiges.
    This should be an optional feature because the global bonuses get super expensive when managing more than 1-2 heroes. :(

11. longnhan2402

longnhan2402 New Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Some Questions on Artifacts

As someone has mentions before, I think some of the artifacts description seem to be confusing.
    Example: What exactly Global Damage Bonus do? Does it increase my ring and heroes damage? And also the enemy damage, too?

Thanks

12. keetjin

keetjin New Member

Mar 30, 2017
    When is the next estimated update ?

13. batiali

batiali Member

Dec 4, 2016
    The update will arrive next week.

You can follow our subreddit for regular updates.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AlmostAHero/

Cheers!

Global Damage only increases ring & hero damage, it doesn't affect the enemies.

14. Beth

Beth Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 29, 2014
    Professional do-nothing'er
    Eastern usa
    #94 Beth, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    I really put a lot of time into this and found it really enjoyable, however I just can't handle the size of the app. It was over 500Mb, which is huge for a clicker! I play a lot of games, constantly buying and downloading, so space is a big issue when deciding what stays/goes.
    When a game like Mekorama is only 6.3Mb ...it shows that the size can be kept down.
    Maybe it's a matter of preference, I would sacrifice heavy graphics, cut scenes, animations, voice overs and other stuff not crucial to gameplay ( Im assuming those cause size increases) ...just my thoughts ...