Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-17-2011, 10:51 PM
darren12 darren12 is offline
Member
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 48
Default Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

So this is a new forum for dragonvale to discuss ideas about future updates and the elusive rainbow dragon.

Please do not post add me requests here or arrange gem swaps, as there is another forum just for that.

UPDATE:

This game is 2 years old and still awesome! Here's some links to useful sites for reference.

Sandbox (shows all breeding combos): http://www.2084.org/dragonvale/breeding-sandbox/

Dragonvale Wiki (general info on just about everything Dragonvale): http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/DragonVale_Wiki

Happy breeding!

Last edited by darren12; 11-11-2013 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: Update to be relevant
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Taitai1999 Taitai1999 is offline
Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 41
Default Joined

Kk I'm goig to both forums. I guess I kinda do find it slightly annoying when you want to solve something and people just keep posting their Users and stuff
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-17-2011, 11:05 PM
Jonath198 Jonath198 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8
Default

I don't understand how people even get Rainbow dragon. The only way is to get 2,500 Gems, either buy it or get it somehow. This is just 💩💩💩💩ed up...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-17-2011, 11:18 PM
darren12 darren12 is offline
Member
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonath198 View Post
I don't understand how people even get Rainbow dragon. The only way is to get 2,500 Gems, either buy it or get it somehow. This is just 💩💩💩💩ed up...
Well its possible to breed it. I havent yet but some people have done it, one person used swamp/firefly but its not guaranteed.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Jonath198 Jonath198 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren12 View Post
Well its possible to breed it. I havent yet but some people have done it, one person used swamp/firefly but its not guaranteed.
Omg are you serious? You can?? It shows only the rainbow Icon, meaning you can't but I'm gonna try that, thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-17-2011, 11:26 PM
darren12 darren12 is offline
Member
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonath198 View Post
Omg are you serious? You can?? It shows only the rainbow Icon, meaning you can't but I'm gonna try that, thanks.
The chances are very low so gl
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-17-2011, 11:26 PM
Jonath198 Jonath198 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8
Default

Alright, I just breeded Dragon 1: Swamp. Dragon 2: Firefly. I hope it works so bad!!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Gdtn Gdtn is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 10
Default

Thanks for making this Darren. My question got buried with add me posts on the other..

For anyone that has been able to breed the rainbow dragon... did you have every goal done before you got the rainbow?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Gdtn Gdtn is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonath198 View Post
Alright, I just breeded Dragon 1: Swamp. Dragon 2: Firefly. I hope it works so bad!!!
You can tell if it works cause the time for it will be 48 hours.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-18-2011, 01:33 AM
darren12 darren12 is offline
Member
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdtn View Post
Thanks for making this Darren. My question got buried with add me posts on the other..

For anyone that has been able to breed the rainbow dragon... did you have every goal done before you got the rainbow?
Yeah when the US version came out the forum got crazy lol. I got over 70 friends requests just today haha
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent