App description: Run to save the world in this humoristic tribute to retro sci-fi movies! A fun, challenging runner with tons of content!!

Start with a simple combat runner and evolve your gameplay to ultimately navigate masterfully through challenging level configurations and boss fights!

- Over 700 000 downloads, 10 million games played, now available on Mac OS too!
- Featured by Apple in New and Noteworthy and What's hot!!
- Covered on The Totally Rad Show!
- What the press has to say:

4.5/5 touch arcade "From presentation to gameplay to overall fun factor, DRWAPS simply shines"

4.5/5 iFanzine "DRWAPS is the kind of genre mashup gold that we need to see more often in the App Store"

4/5 appspy "DRWAPS's book and try to provide an experience that goes beyond mindless platforming"

4/5 148Apps "DRWAPS is another solid endless runner with a little bit of action-platformer thrown in"

4.5/5 padgadget "DRWAPS is an action-packed infinite runner that fans of the genre wont want to miss out on."

5/5 iphonegameruk "November Game of the Month"

4.5/5 apptudes "gorgeous and full of personality, it effortlessly blends platforming, action, and RPG elements into a fantastically entertaining experience"

5/5 app-score "DRWAPS is yet another running game that has used the iPhone to the best of its ability"

4/5 touchgen "DRWAPS is a fun entry in the endless running genre that brings both storyline, and humour to the table"

4/5 modojo "We grew tired of "runners" months ago, but DRWAPS renewed our faith in these types of games"

4.5/5 iPhone Alley "the amount of content thats here is enough to satisfy any casual gamer or the ideal hardcore"

4.5/5 crasymikeapps "DRWAPS is a side scrolling platformer with more personality than most, leveraging excellent graphics and in depth gameplay"

4/5 iphoneappreviews "DRWAPS is one of those games that keeps your coming back for more, even once all upgrades are purchased"

4/5 AppsJP

4.5/5 backtothegeek "If you like runners, jump on it"

-------------------------

For a long time Cornelius has been working at the local comic books stand shop. For about as long, he's been daydreaming about how somehow, someday, he'd become a Hero. After all, wasn't what the fortune cookie was saying, right? ... right? Fortunately the Aliens invasion would come just in time to provide with this opportunity...

Don't Run is a breathtaking, retro sci-fi, combat based, funny sidescroller with tons of content.

Anyway, what more can you ask for than running with a plasma sword, slicing-up invading aliens?

------------- Main Features -------------

- Universal App
- Retina display
- 5 environments: City, Factory, Mother ship, Alien Planet, Tandoori Moon
- 2 Game Modes:
- Story mode with fixed game progression, save points, boss fights and 3-stars rating system
- Endless mode with 4 levels of difficulty, random map generation and objectives to accomplish
- Did we say it? Boss fights!
- Breathtaking action! Hundreds of small hand crafted map sections put together dynamically to make sure to bring out a maximum of diversity and generate a controlled difficulty progression.
- A unique 3 buttons contextual controls scheme: jump, slide, slash which becomes double jump, dive and dash in the air
- Several types of monster with their own gameplay, traps to avoid, power-ups and rewards to collect
- Upgrades! Collect xp in game to level up your avatar on skills and avatar customization
- Game Center leaderboard and achievements
- Comic storyboards
- Awesome soundtrack and sound effects
- 2 supported languages, English and French
- Updates and support? Of course :).

Toad In The Hole's comments:

Video:

Video:

★★★★★★ Launch sale! 50% off ★★★★★★

For a long time Cornelius has been working at the local comic books stand shop. For about as long, he's been daydreaming about how somehow, someday, he'd become a Hero. After all, wasn't what the fortune cookie was saying, right? ... Right?
Fortunately the Aliens invasion would be just in time to provide with this opportunity...

Don't Run is a breathtaking, retro sci-fi, combat based, funny sidescroller with tons of content.

Anyway, what can you ask more for than running with a plasma sword slicing invading aliens?

★★★★★★ Main Features ★★★★★★

✔ Universal App
✔ Retina display
✔ 4 environments: City, Factory, Mother ship, Alien Planet
✔ 2 Game Modes:
☛ Story mode with fixed game progression, save points and boss fights
☛ Endless mode with 4 level of difficuly, random map generation and objectives to accomplish
✔ Did we say it? Boss fights!
✔ Breathtaking action! Hundreds of small hand crafted map sections put together dynamically to make sure to bring out a maximum of diversity and generate a controlled difficulty progression.
✔ A unique 3 buttons contextual controls scheme: jump, slide, slash which becomes double jump, dive and dash in the air
✔ Several monsters type with their own gameplay, traps to avoid, power-ups and rewards to collect
✔ Upgrades! Collect xp in game and level up your avatar on skills and avatar customization
✔ Openfeint and Game Center leaderboard and achievements
✔ Comic storyboards
✔ Original sound-track and sound effects
✔ 2 supported languages, English and French
✔ Updates and support? Of course.

BTW guys this game is a no-brainer and is a proper fun game that i'm sure you'll all enjoy a great deal
11-29-2011, 06:36 AM
I beta tested this and was awesome! The RPG elements add a lot to the gameplay.

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7

11-29-2011, 06:40 AM
Really looking forward to this. Instabuy when it becomes available tonight on the U.S. store.

Going to be a busy night with this and Cabals. Hope I remember to turn the sound off during my dinner business meeting tonight.

Current Favorites: Lords of Waterdeep, Ascension, Cafe International, Lost Cities, and Agricola.

GameCenter ID: cprloe
11-29-2011, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydeli7 View Post
I beta tested this and was awesome! The RPG elements add a lot to the gameplay.
Yeah i've had it for the last week or so as well and it's a proper quality game and don't forget 'Don't stir your drink with a Plasma Sword' and many more funny quips
11-29-2011, 06:43 AM
Looks boring ,pass!
11-29-2011, 06:56 AM
Looks great, buy!

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
11-29-2011, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trysis3 View Post
Looks boring ,pass!
Haha thanks for the input...
Looks okay i guess,will look at some gameplay vids later-like how they release it a day before the flood of games

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
11-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Looks alright, but hard to see what the hype is about going on the videos at least. Will most likely check it out for a buck though.
11-29-2011, 07:42 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
well, eventhough there is a good or bad in the certain part, i sure give a 5 star rating for the hardwork!...

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group
11-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Looks like it has promise, but would like to hear some more impressions.